The Royal Commission findings have been released, the federal budget and shadow budget are out, and Australia is prepping for a federal election to drop some time in May. It’s all happening right now!
In this video, Roland takes us through what changes to our industry each party is proposing if they’re voted in next month. This is a big one, so make sure you tune in and recognise what these changes will mean to mortgage brokers.
Watch the full video to hear:
- A recap on the Royal Commission outcomes
- The Liberal Party’s plans for commissions
- The Labor Party’s plans for commissions, negative gearing and capital gains tax
- Some of the strongest economic predictions
- What our clients say on the matter.
If you need guidance or advice about your business or career, please reach out for a free consultation.